Today I am so glad that I have been nominated for Liebster Award by 5 amazing bloggers, This feel of being recognized by people is great, My feel can’t be defined in my words. I have become more enthusiastic and energetic because I am in awesome blogging community where I have met different people, learnt different things moreover English is not my first language and I was a bit worried whether I could convey my message properly, to others? The support and encouragement from my readers and other bloggers made me feel that I am doing my work Right. Thank you everyone and thank you to these 5 amazing bloggers for nominating me.
I was wondering about what is Liebster Award so I searched online and found this:
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet which was originated in 2011, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
First thing first The Liebster Award Rules:
The 11 Actually Random Facts About Me:
- I love painting, sketching, drawing and 3D modeling
- I can cut my hair 😀 I have saved lots of money with in 3 years by styling and cutting my own hair in different style
- I am a big foody, and best thing is I don’t get fat 😀
- I am LEO,and Ieos are awesome..
- I like gardening and growing vegetables in a bathTUB
- I am an abrevert
- I wrote my first OWN magazine when I was in 5th grade including Table of content, stories, jokes, puzzles etc
- I love to play badminton, chess and arcade games
- I am a happy person fortunately, because I have learnt it’s useless to be sad over what had happened and life is too short so just enjoy and live it! *YOLO* 🙂
- I am bad in spelling words, I many time forget what to write then or than?
- I am a positive person and I love positivism around me, don’t stay here If you ain’t positive 😀
I have answered these questions, so that nobody get annoyed of too many Q/A 😀
1: What made you pursue writing?
Well well, I always wanted to tell people what I know, even If I have little knowledge.
2: What is the most important event/events that have grown you into the person that you are today?
Fortunately, I have great parents and elder siblings and I also I have put my effort to be good.
3: Describe yourself in one sentence.
I am Leo.
4: If you could meet with anyone past or present who would it be and why?
5: What are five principles that you try to live your life by?
6: If you could pack up and live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you live and why?
In wood, I love nature.
7: Who are your favorite authors? Why do you like their work so much?
Anna Sewell ~ Black Beauty – the best novel ever! so realistic.
8: What do you love to do in your free time?
9: Define success?
Mixture of dreams-efforts-handwork-patience
10: Are you an open person? Why or why not?
I am open person, I don’t hide or lie. what I feel I utter. because I want people to know what is right or wrong. If anyone doing right, acknowledge them and If someone doing wrong aware them.
11: If you could go back in time to fix a mistake of yours, what would it be, when, and why?
I was very aggressive person, I wish to go back and fix it 😀
12: If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
13: When were you happiest last?
I am happy all the time because life is short then why to be sad?
14: Do you think you can see yourself on a straight path in the next 10 years?
Yes, of course! because I am working hard
15: Who’s your favorite artist? (Music, books, art, ect.)
Avril lavagine (she is awesome!!)
16: Favorite emoji?
17: Whats your favorite meme? (Include it in the post.)
18: Best movie you’ve ever seen?
Sorry to mention but I love Once Upon a time season 😀
19: What is the weirdest thing about you (… sorry weird weekends… have to stay true to myself)
I can sleep up-to 19 hours in a go!
20: What part of yourself would you change and why?
No, I will never changed God has just made me perfect and I am happy
21: If Hollywood made a film about you…what would the title be?
The Unpredictable. 😀
22: Favorite Song? Book? or Movie? and why?
and that’s why I “smile“! I love the lyrics, video and Avril Lavigne
23:What is one of the moments in your past that made you special?
OH!! getting 1st,2nd and 3rd positions in class(school)
I would like to nominate these amazing bloggers!!
My questions from the nominees are:
- If you were trapped on an island for 3 days, what would you take with you?
- What was your funniest incident ever?
- What is one embarrassing fact I should know about you?
- How many best friends have you had during your lifetime?
- If you weren’t here, what would you be doing?
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
- What is the most childish thing you still do?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you have a favorite computer game?
- Blogging – the future or a fad (for you)?
- What are your three favorite colors, and why?
I have long list of nominations (5*11=55) I will keep on updating and adding new bloggers in my list. Thank you so much for reading and stopping by. Please share your comments below.